วันเสาร์ที่ 25 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2553

Benchmade Aphid

For the Year 2010 Benchmade has discontinued their Red Class line of knives. The discontinuation of this line of knives will drop several of the knives that were previously made but also boost some of the Red Class models up into the Blue Class. The Benchmade Aphid which was previously in the Red Class is now in the Blue Class for 2010. The Benchmade Aphid is a small EDC knife that I was skeptical about purchasing. One reason for that skepticism was because of the Red Class label. I have own a couple of Red Class knives in the past and was not impressed by the construction and materials used. I had the ability to play with the Red Class and Blue Class version of the Aphid at my local knife shop before I made a purchase and out of that I ended up with the Red Class version. The two knives were essentially the same other than the Class change. Both knives used the same materials and had the same level of construction. I found that out of the two knives that I held the Red Class actually had tighter tolerances. To my surprise I have come to like this little Aphid and have used it for several weeks as my small EDC blade. I do pair it with a larger folder on a daily basis to complement its size. The Aphid is an excellent cutter and the 440c blade steel holds a decent edge. I like the deployment system which launches the blade quickly and smoothly into the open position. Although I like the overall size of the knife I find it difficult to get the correct grip the first time I ...

My Links : Vibrators Sex Toys Digital Cameras CIVIL ENGINEERING COURSE Concrete Beam Buy LCD TV Onsale

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น